Saturday, November 03, 2007

Advent Themed Rosaries



Today I uploaded the first of my Advent themed Rosaries to the website. The pictures with the digital camera are taking some learning about, and I am about middling satisfied with this one. I'd like the rosary to appear larger, without having to make the picture bigger, so as to be able to see the best detail. Still--better than the film ones I had been using!

I really like this rosary--it is especially pleasant to pray with, and I enjoy the subtle relationship between the Ave and Pater beads. The Crucifix is one of my favorites, and I think the Infant of Prague center is especially suitable to the season.

Hopefully, I can get another one up before I have to take off for work tomorrow. I have two more Advent rosaries ready to go.

No comments: